[QuadList] T.E.P. rememberances

Dave Sieg dave at zfx.com
Tue Feb 5 21:42:53 CST 2013

Mitch:
Wow, those pics take me back!
I used to have 2 of those telemation audio boards.
Bridged them together for more inputs!
My stint at Image West where we had those eeco readers and generators
and thumbwheel coincidence detectors.... got us through miles of videotape!
Whatever happened to the material you were single-framing together?
I built a Z80-based CP/M system (8" floppies no less!) that made an AVR-1
do single-framing for animation when I was working with Ken Holland back
about that time...
Wow!  what a few old pics can do to bring back memories!
Thanks!
Dave

--
Dave Sieg