[QuadList] TEP - CAVEC and other stuff

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:46:50 CST 2013

I think it's interesting that on these TR-70 binders, RCA was still using the TRT-1 graphics on the cover.  The TR-70 manuals I have are in newer red binders, so I hadn't seen (or don't remember!) the older version.  Early Ampex manuals had VR-1000 graphics on the binders, but I don't think they ever used them on manuals for newer models.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com