[QuadList] NBC Burbank: Au Revior--Historical tidbits about Burbank's early Quad operation

Steve White Steve.White at 800CallNow.com
Tue Jan 8 15:10:50 CST 2013

I've often wondered if those who grow up in the Central Time Zone are,
on average, better rested than the rest of us.

With the general population turning in before or after the nightly news,
as many do here in the East.  If so, it could mean an entire segment of
the population has developed a different culture; with better sleep
habits, leading to better health and longer lives.