[QuadList] 1" Quad--and a Hitachi 2" Quad portable--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sun Jun 16 03:55:58 CDT 2013

Hi, David

I should have been more clear in separating the record and playback processes used.

Thanks for the details.

I recall another post you prepared in which you detailed running into some of  the RCA Labs non-standard recordings that had a number of possible settings. Can't recall whether the differences were in deviation or pre-emphasis.

The latter, my memory keeps pushing.

Can you advise How many different ones did you run into, and what were they?

Ted

Sent from my iPhone
(530) 301-2931
Skype: tedlangdell