[QuadList] 1966 Brigadoon question

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Thu Jun 20 20:05:56 CDT 2013

The '68 date would also explain the helical recording.  Although color helicals were available in '66, I think they were all alpha wrap and so would have a dropout interval which this video does not have, indicating that this was recorded on an omega wrap machine.   I can't think of any color omega wrap machines in '66.  By '68, a color version of the Sony EV series could have been used as well as several other machines.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com