[QuadList] Introduction - New to the QuadList

Wayne Chin fwchin88 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 12:19:11 CDT 2013

Hi,

My name is Wayne Chin. I've been retired for 2 years now after spending 35 years at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation in Canada. During that time I had the opportunity to work maintaining quad tape machines for 3 years from 1981-1983. The models were all Ampex, VR-2000, AVR-1, ACR-25 and AVR-2. I moved into an administrative role in 1984 until my retirement in 2011.

I will enjoy reading the posts and hope I will be able to contribute in the future.

Regards,
Wayne