[QuadList] Introduction - New to the QuadList

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 12:45:05 CDT 2013

Welcome to the group Wayne!

Ed Sharpe Archivist for SMECC  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 3/28/2013 10:19:25 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
fwchin88 at yahoo.com writes:

Hi,

My  name is Wayne Chin. I've been retired for 2 years now after spending 35
years  at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation in Canada. During that time
I had the  opportunity to work maintaining quad tape machines for 3 years
from 1981-1983.  The models were all Ampex, VR-2000, AVR-1, ACR-25 and AVR-2.
I moved into an  administrative role in 1984 until my retirement in 2011.

I  will enjoy reading the posts and hope I will be able to contribute in
the  future.

Regards,
Wayne

Please  trim posts to relevant info when replying.

Change subject to reflect  thread direction.  Thanks.

Send  QuadList list posts to QuadList at quadvideotapegroup.com
Your subscribe,  unsubscribe and digest options are  here:
oup.com