[QuadList] TV Station Engineering Report

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Wed Mar 20 08:05:07 CDT 2013

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for your very informative comments!

Burbank had six VR-2000's also. Although their main usage was for production and editing, each could have been put on-air. The Tonight Show starring Johnny Carson had exclusive use of two of them. The pair (14/16) both recorded the show and played it back to the East and West. They were maintained in tip-top shape.

Here is an older shot of 19/20 in New York:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1969855118453&set=a.1969855038451.2095951.1005211240&type=3&theater

Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video