[QuadList] CM328 chicago miniature bulbs or replacement--Inc.and LED

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat Mar 23 18:03:15 CDT 2013

As Don points out, they'll work well as panel indicator lights or in switches, and I know several folks who are replacing the incandescent variety with LEDs as they rebuild their Quads.

Sony uses LEDs for switch illumination on the BVH series of machines, sometimes an array to do what one filament might have been used for in the past.

The Preview/Review button on the BVH-2800 control panel has six bare LED's mounted as part of the switch.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com