[QuadList] CM328 chicago miniature bulbs or replacement--Inc. and LED--More sources

Dave Sieg dave at zfx.com
Mon Mar 25 00:05:37 CDT 2013

Thanks everybody for your input...
I've attached a photo of the bulb I'm looking for, its got 2 pins coming
out the bottom,
and it says 14V 80mA.
Also pardon my unintentional run-on comingling of Grass Valley with Quads.
I recall quads mostly using the bullet-ones like 327 and 328.
And now that I can blow the image up I can better see
the number is OL-3828P.
I've solved my immediate problem by stealing bulbs from a little unused
GV-100 but I hate
doing that.  I also hate switchers with burned out light bulbs.

--
Dave Sieg
www.linkedin.com/in/davesieg