[QuadList] Servo Lock Modes for RCA TR600

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Fri Nov 15 09:52:44 CST 2013

In PAL it is even worse because of the eight field system.

I like your analogy to the corner rat.  I had the thought as being as friendly as a cornered suicide bomber when I read that.  Everyone that I knew in our market disliked the TR600.  But RCA had the package plans and you got a good price.

Chris Hill