[QuadList] JFK--Footage from Texas and Alaska archives online--

James Paterson james at oldtvgear.com
Fri Nov 22 00:00:29 CST 2013

David Peck:  can you please email me offlist to  james at austvarchive.com

I've heard the name "Reelin in the Years" thrown around a number of times in conversations sometimes relating to  number of archival bits of material relating to australian television, especially music clips.

I would like to have a chat to you to find out what is covered so we dont unintentionally infringe rights on material, its also entirely possible we have footage here, or going through here that you may be seeking
or we have better quality copies of.

James Paterson
Australian Television Archive