[QuadList] JFK--Footage--Reelin in the Years--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Nov 22 03:20:02 CST 2013

Hi, James,

Unfortunately I don't think David Peck will see your post, since he's not subscribed to the QuadList.

His e-mail was to the AMIA-L list, and the bulk of the thread was copied and posted to the QuadList by David Crosthwait.

Peck's e-mail as found via the weblink in his post is dpeck at reelinintheyears.com.

I'd suggest contacting him directly.

Hope this helps.

Skype: 	TedLangdell