[QuadList] PTL Studio and Production Data ( was Introduction)

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Oct 12 18:05:08 CDT 2013

FRED! This is wonderful to have the cameramen's names!

We will probably break the PTL  section   off  to a  section
instead of having it in the TK 47  section on the museum's  website
since we  will be  getting earlier  cameras   pictured and  VTRS  etc.

QUESTION...  Folks ist hat  boom  seat  thing is   that a CHAPMAN CRAINE?

OK!  check the http://www.smecc.org/rca_tk-47_television_camera.htm
THERE IS A RCA ARTICLE ABOUT THE  PRICE OD  THE SELL & A EQUIP LIST!
What  else can  we  dig up to ad?
There was a whole magazine  related to religious broadcasting and we  have
a stash of them.... somewhere.
Guess I better  dig them out huh?  When we  got them years  ago it  did not
 seem  'OLD'  but  yes seems like   lost history now.

Ed!

In a message dated 10/12/2013 1:59:43 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,