[QuadList] PTL Studio and Production Data ( was Introduction)

Fred Kovach fkovach at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 12 19:50:22 CDT 2013

Let me ask the PTL forum about the crane.

National Religious Broadcasters puts out a magazine of the same name.
Perhaps that is who you are referring to?

Attached is a companion picture of the cover of RCA Broadcast News.  It goes
with the post card.  Perhaps it goes with the news release that you have.

Fred Kovach

Broadcast Technician

417-848-8381

  _____