[QuadList] Fwd: Library of Congress: Video and audio archive feedback request for degraded tape identification process

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Oct 22 12:20:56 CDT 2013

Good Tuesday, Quad List members,

Thought many of you would be interested in the research being done at the Library of Congress, and would want to participate in the next phase.

Please take a look at the message sent by LoC Scientist Eric Breitung regarding the Library's research into non-destructive identification of degraded magnetic tape.

I've CC'ed Eric so he knows that his message is getting wider distribution.

(530) 301-2931
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in conjunction with the Library of Congress

Begin forwarded message: