[QuadList] Riker Switchers

Chuck Reti cwreti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 09:39:11 CDT 2013

At Wayne State University TV we had Riker DA's and pulse gens, and, the switcher in our remote package was a Riker, in a roll around short rack. The switcher indeed had nice pretty lights, a light-colored panel, and the modules were dark blue, not silver or dark umber grey, adding a colorful accent to the equipment racks.

Riker modules at the Detroit Public Schools facility:
http://flic.kr/p/dXL84a
http://flic.kr/p/dXL7Wp

I also remember that Charlie Riker himself visited our facility at WSU to see our installation.
The "keeping it On-Topic" part- RCA TR-5 was our remote record VTR. You know, because it had wheels.

Chuck Reti
Detroit MI
WV8A