[QuadList] Introduction

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Oct 12 01:30:09 CDT 2013

Welcome to the Group Fred!
I have a PTL postcard in the museum's collection at  SMECC that  has Baker
and the camera crews  with TK-47s.. wonder  what   year it  was? Please let
me know.
here  you can see it  here
http://www.smecc.org/rca_tk-47_television_camera.htm
and print off a picture of it.,

Again  WELCOME!

Ed Sharpe archivist  for SMECC

In a message dated 10/11/2013 9:57:06 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,