[QuadList] PTL Studio and Production Data ( was Introduction)

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Oct 12 20:04:37 CDT 2013

Fred - no our article was   in advance of the  install.. I  may have this
issue though!

Ed

In a message dated 10/12/2013 5:50:44 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
fkovach at sbcglobal.net writes:

Let me ask the PTL  forum about the crane.
National Religious  Broadcasters puts out a magazine of the same name.
Perhaps that is who  you are referring to?
Attached is a  companion picture of the cover of RCA Broadcast News.  It
goes with the  post card.  Perhaps it goes with the news release that you
have.

Fred  Kovach
Broadcast  Technician
417-848-8381