[QuadList] OT anyone have one of these colorizers!?

Gary Adams garyaadams at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 20:33:28 CDT 2013

Another OT reply about the Sync Generator.  We had a couple of them running
our facility as well.  Backup were Grass Valley proc amps.  I finally got
the two Grass valley sync gens to run reliably so I removed the Riker.  Here
are two photos from my bedroom where I rented in the 70s while working at
KOLN-TV.  One a close up but not great.  I felt the wider shot would be of
interest as well for the equipment geeks among us, so there you are.  Gary

 <http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0092009/gp/gary_adams/V67LZr>
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8372/8512023866_8b5f644515.jpg

L106683 Riker <http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0092009/gp/gary_adams/V67LZr>  Sync
Generator