[QuadList] want back issues of Broadcast Engineering from the 50s and

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat Oct 26 11:32:50 CDT 2013

Hi, Ed,

You might also look for collections of competitor Broadcast Management/Engineering, begun in 1964, expired in the late 80s??

High quality scans—or digital images for the bound copies—would be very useful as on-line research tools if you ever can find the time to, as Capt. Pickard would say, "Make it So."

Ted

On Oct 26, 2013, at 9:25 AM, couryhouse at aol.com wrote:

> Please -    We  need  back issues of  Broadcast Engineering from the 50s and early 60s
>
> we have the  rest of them. and  some are  even hardbound here in the museums reference  library

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com