[QuadList] want back issues of Broadcast Engineering from the 50s and

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Oct 26 12:01:45 CDT 2013

Ted -  yes,, we have some  bound  Broadcast  Management/Engineering
also...great  publication.
we have some  bound  volumes  from the  70s   but  need to  find  most of
the  entire   run... so  yea! looking for those too.

 american radio has  some   BM/E

In a message dated 10/26/2013 9:33:11 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,