[QuadList] Broadcast Engineering to cease publication effectiveOct. 31--Reflections--

Alan Kline alan at snugglebunny.us
Sun Oct 27 13:05:39 CDT 2013

I wonder how long it'll be before B&C goes the way of BE, BM/E,
Television Week, and others? There's so little content left in B&C, and
much of it resembles "People" magazine, but with just broadcasting folk.
Virtually nothing left for those interested in local markets, and the
classified advertising is almost nil...

Alan