[QuadList] Empire Antenna

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 14:01:45 CDT 2014

Sure would like to see the plans for the antenna,  spent some time at Empire back in the 60's been on the antenna many times and even have some close up fotos of it as well as some other stuff at Empire.

You hams, note November 1977 QST, in particular p 48, first col. a little below the middle of the page, although "Pete" got the story kind of confused, but that is journalism. That was about one of many of my trips on the antenna.

Please keep me in mind if there be copies sent around.

Tnx, 73,

George Keller