[QuadList] [OLDVTRS] OT: NYC trip

David Crosthwait DCFWTX at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 11:21:40 CDT 2014

Shai,

Make sure you see the mechanical contraption of all time: The rear of the TCR 100. I'll be there when this thing is fired up at the MBT. Every tour I gave while at NBC Burbank in the tape room included a "live look" at the TCR 100 running/ threading up etc. The last one I saw running was about 17 years ago in Green Bay which was scrapped shortly thereafter.

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Transferring NTSC, PAL & SECAM quad and helical source tapes!

david at dcvideo.com
www.dcvideo.com

Follow DC Video on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dcvideo
Follow DC Video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/dcvideoonline