Reminder: Quad Videotape Group Dinner--Washington, DC--TONIGHT, 7:30pm--Marriott Wardman Park--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Aug 12 15:15:33 CDT 2014

Greetings from the Wardman Park Hotel, where it's been raining today.

Just a reminder that:

Washington, DC, area, Maryland and Virginia members and friends are invited to gather for food and stories in Washington, DC at the First Quad Videotape Group Dinner at SAA (The Society of American Archivists.)

This is an extension of our ongoing lunches at NAB and Dinners at AMIA (Association of Moving Image Archivists.)

We'll be gathering on Tuesday, Aug. 12, 7:30pm in the:

Lobby Bar
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2660 Woodley Road NW
Washington, DC 20008

Look for the Quad Reel on a table to find us.

There are restaurants in the hotel, and in the nearby Woodley Park area:

Dining suggestions welcome.  We could snag a mini-van cab and head elsewhere, as we did in Richmond during the AMIA Conference.

Please RSVP off-list so I know how many to plan for.

Hope you're all having a good afternoon, and we see some of you in Washinton, DC.

Cheers,

Quad Videotape Group
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com