Video head adjustment

Don Norwood quadlist at digitrakcom.com
Thu Aug 21 14:41:24 CDT 2014

Hi David:

Actually, that is the height adjustment.  Instead of the knob and shaft that you have, the “normal” head simply had an Allen head screw there.  The VR-1000 manual cautions the operator to be sure the head has stopped spinning before placing the wrench into the adjustment!  Essentially, via a pivot point, it raises or lowers the “bar” on which the guide rides.  The spring-loaded latch for the guide holds the guide both against that bar and against the engagement arm.

Don