[QuadList] Quad tapes restoration in Brazil

Joav Shdema joav at dbdigital.co.il
Wed Aug 6 12:57:23 CDT 2014

Great read.
My friend, Carlos de Andrade, is deeply involved with restoration in
Brazil. PAL-M is an interesting format. I wonder why Brazil had to adopt
their own format and didn't go with just NTSC or PAL (aka Pao-M)
Good luck

* Joav Shdema Managing PartnerDB Digital, archiving concepts
Audio-Video-Film Restoration www.dbdigital.co.il
<http://www.dbdigital.co.il> *