[QuadList] Thoughts with Lunch or a PM Pick You Up--Julia Child shows how to edit 2" tape

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Feb 7 14:07:02 CST 2014

QuadList member Rob Mobley pointed out that Julia Child showed how to edit Quad Videotape:

http://vimeo.com/85162852

The same set of clips from the Public Broadcaster "American Archive Project also has a Quad clip of Ed Murrow on WNTD 13's first day on the air in the NYC metro:

http://vimeo.com/85157403

Enjoy.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

Annual Lunch at NAB at 12:30pm on Tuesday, April 08, location TBA:
NAB 2014, Las Vegas, April 7-10, 2014
Free Exhibits Pass registration! Use number: LV9822