[QuadList] Thoughts with Lunch or a PM Pick You Up--Julia Child shows how to edit 2" tape

Chuck Reti cwreti at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 15:00:30 CST 2014

The original version of this funny piece was much longer. I once had a copy of it which, sadly, was lost in a move.
The punch line, after JC appears to have imbibed in no small amount of the Sherry, has her picking a long strip of tape up off the floor, exclaiming “I found the Oboes!”

Chuck Reti
Detroit MI
WV8A