[QuadList] Corrected Date--Lunch at NAB--Tuesday, April 08, 12:30 PM, location TBA

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Jan 22 15:17:45 CST 2014

Thanks to one of our newer members Keith Graham for catching this.

Re-Mark your calendars:

Annual Lunch at NAB at 12:30pm on Tuesday, April 08, location TBA:
NAB 2014, Las Vegas, April 7-10, 2014
Free Exhibits Pass registration! Use number: LV9822

Please RSVP as we get closer to the date so we can make sure there's room at the location chosen.

Apologies for any inconvenience. Must have been looking at last year's calendar when I set this up :(

Thanks.

(530) 301-2931
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in conjunction with the Library of Congress