[QuadList] Codi

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Jan 19 00:16:58 CST 2014

ok..... seems  there is a  variation....
the  black box my look the  same  but not be the   same!?
see  below....

#_1_ (http://forum.chyron.com/vbb/showpost.php?p=1833&postcount=1)
  02-06-2009, 01:37 PM
_Skyler_ (http://forum.chyron.com/vbb/member.php?u=2147)

  Using 3M MicroTouch With Codi

____________________________________
Help Needed!! Just purchased two 3M MicroTouch  model M150 monitors for use
with the Codi Blackbox. Does anyone have  experience with getting these two
devices to work together? Is there a way  to import the 3M driver(s) via
the serial port on the Codi?  Codi may have op system in ROM  only...? Thanx!!
 (http://forum.chyron.com/vbb/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1833)
    Skyler

#_2_ (http://forum.chyron.com/vbb/showpost.php?p=1838&postcount=2)
  02-09-2009, 12:05 PM
_Tman_ (http://forum.chyron.com/vbb/member.php?u=35)

  3M Microtouch monitor

The Blackbox CODI does not work with any  touchscreen. The program code is
hard coded in a PROM to simply load and  display graphics.

There was a variation of that product designed to  work with touchscreens
as part of a telestrator system we call  CODIstrator. That product has
evolved into a PC based product which could  work with the 3M microtouch monitor,
but that doesn't help  you

In a message dated 1/18/2014 7:03:50 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,