[QuadList] Codi

MG megoldsmith at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 19 12:46:07 CST 2014

Ed, it’s an easy hookup.  Composite into Codi, composite out to switcher (you can select key signal or full video out), preview composite out to your touchscreen with whatever conversion inline you need.  We typically run ours through a composite to VGA converter.  Data is serial connection from port on Codi  (232 or 422, dip switch) to touch screen.  That’s about all there is to it.

We have a few Codis, a client Fingerworks, a Pointmaker, and a couple of ForAs.  They’re all irritating.

mg