[QuadList] Sony PVM-14L4 - RGB Appearing as GBR and Purity Problem with t...

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 19:10:09 CDT 2014

It can be a simple fix.

Take a scope and look at the color signals going into the CRT.  Since  you
know what the R G and B components look like on bars, you can tell if the
CRT is getting the right signals.  It could be as simple as a jumper from a
connector to a PC card is switched.  Or the cabling is wrong.  So  check
your signals on the coax's coming in and then if they are right check the  feed
to the CRT.

Now you have a real bad case of magnetic personality.  It needs the  super
duper degaussing.  Or that screwdriver in your pocket protector is  too
magnetic.  Keep going at it and you will get it dmagnitized.

Chris Hill

In a message dated 6/3/2014 6:38:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,