[QuadList] QuadList] VCA Teletronics--Quad Helps Heal?--

Douglas Hamer hamer133 at infionline.net
Thu Jun 19 00:32:43 CDT 2014

Yep, Cedar Rapids here. The healing must've worked because I got to go home today. Not too bad. Still have fond memories of working with quads, vr-1200's, acr-25's, tr-4's, tr-60's, and tcr-100's. Wrote a nice introduction for myself a month ago or so but the list wouldn't accept it. I was surprised when this one showed up. Took hours, though.
I've been lurking since about January and have been enjoying the stories and pictures immensely.
Doug