[QuadList] DAK Tape (Was AMPEX VR-5100 WILL IT PLAY OTHER MACHINES TYPE.)

Don Norwood dwnorwood at digitrakcom.com
Wed Jun 18 21:52:03 CDT 2014

Hi David:

Haven't seen any of those in a while!  Were they back-coated?  I seem to recall rumors of "re-purposed" computer tape.  But I have to say that the bread-maker I bought from them worked reasonably well.  Talk about diversity and marketing!!!!!!

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com