[QuadList] TV Tape takes to the Road--Chuck Reti's scan from June, 1960 Electronics Illustrated

Chuck Reti cwreti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 22:06:07 CDT 2014

Well, that was a surprise. Thanks, Ted!
I have not updated the “Video Vintage” album in some time. I do have a few more goodies to add to the collection.

Speaking of GianTView, I suspect my friend and Quad List member Chris Hill may be chiming in with more background, as he worked for that company (GTN) for some time.

Chuck Reti
Detroit MI
WV8A