[QuadList] TV Tape takes to the Road--Chuck Reti's scan from June, 1960 Electronics Illustrated

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Jun 17 10:01:44 CDT 2014

Maybe Chris has some stories and pictures? :)

On Jun 16, 2014, at 8:06 PM, Chuck Reti wrote:

> Well, that was a surprise. Thanks, Ted!
> I have not updated the “Video Vintage” album in some time. I do have a few more goodies to add to the collection.
>
> Speaking of GianTView, I suspect my friend and Quad List member Chris Hill may be chiming in with more background, as he worked for that company (GTN) for some time.
>
> Chuck Reti
> Detroit MI
> WV8A
>
> On Jun 16, 2014, at 9:11 PM, Ted Langdell <ted at quadvideotapegroup.com> wrote:
>
>> Chuck's Photostream also includes pictures of him operating RCA TR-4 and TR-1 series Quads at WSU-TV, a scan of Ampex's guide to splicing videotape on a VR-1000, and other cool stuff to scan through.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Web:	www.quadvideotapegroup.com
FB:		www.facebook.com/QuadVideotapeGroup

First QuadVideotape Group Dinner at SAA, 7pm, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, Washington, DC

Seventh Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA:  7pm, Tuesday, October 7. 2014, Savannah, Georgia
Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB:  12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015, Las Vegas Convention Center