[QuadList] New posts to the QuadVideotapeGroup.com website and Facebook Page

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sun May 11 05:47:24 CDT 2014

Those folks who have "followed" the Quad Videotape Group Facebook page may have been getting indications of activity overnight.

See http://www.facebook/QuadVideotapeGroup

It's been a bit of a learning curve about how to use Facebook.

We've added a number of photo albums
https://www.facebook.com/QuadVideotapeGroup/photos_albums including some of the past NAB lunches and AMIA Conference dinners.

Two Events:  https://www.facebook.com/QuadVideotapeGroup/events

And finally had time to Name this Quad VTR...

Be sure to read all the comments, as the story about how Visual/Allen Quads came about is outlined, along with a link to a new page on the QuadVideotapeGroup.com website:
http://www.quadvideotapegroup.com/Visual-AllenQuadVTRs.html

The late Al Sturm outlines the story, which you may recall seeing posted on the QuadList a little over a year ago when we noted Al's passing.

We also plan to shift the QuadVideotapeGroup.com website to a WordPress-based content management system, which may make it easer to keep the website updated.

With that, we'll be looking for some writer/editors to help with re-formatting existing pages and to turn some of the content from various threads into posts or fixed pages.

If you'd have time, and would like to help, contact me off-list.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB:  12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015