[QuadList] Tragic tripod head? not the normal large head I have seen with...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat May 3 16:57:46 CDT 2014

we have stated scanning in    catalogs and data  sheets...  need  more to
really tell the  story..
mail them to us   or  send  scans..    we  will add thin  to the project
here.

my fascination with his is  from being pissed off that  I   could not
find how much weight a certain ITE  tripod   could  hold.

Don Norwood   was the  first  contributor to this   project and there is a
 great   chart of   weights/tripods/heads/dollies    for ITE  at
http://www.smecc.org/TV_tripods_and_Pedestals.htm

also see  a page attached to this page that has  good into   on ITE
history.

WE NEED STUFF ON ANY AND ALL BRANDS AND SIZES

drop me a line   and some  file  off list

ed sharpe archivist for  smecc

In a message dated 5/3/2014 9:56:41 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,