[QuadList] AMPEX VR-5100 WILL IT PLAY OTHER MACHNESTYPE A TAP...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri May 16 14:29:13 CDT 2014

ok! then ivc is  not   type  A
it is its own   format  huh?
(In at case I hope  it was really  done on somethin else than an  IVC!)
Ed#

In a message dated 5/16/2014 12:25:34 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
dave at zfx.com writes:

Any tape made on an IVC 1" machine will definitely not play on an Ampex
5100...

completely different format, head drum size, #heads, tape  speed, etc etc
etc.

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 3:20 PM, <_COURYHOUSE at aol.com_