[QuadList] IVC Recovery (Was AMPEX VR-5100 WILL IT PLAY OTHER MACHINES TYPE A TAPE)

Steve White Steve.White at 800CallNow.com
Fri May 16 16:13:19 CDT 2014

Impressive image.  How'd you actually capture it?

Looking at the bottom of the screen, it appears this may not even be a
first generation tape.  I'm actually a bit surprised to see what appear
to be consecutive tracking errors along the bottom. Can you tell us what
generation this might be; if any TBC was used; and so on ...