[QuadList] Image Capture - IVC Recovery (Was AMPEX VR-5100 WILL IT PLAY OTHER MACHINES TYPE A TAPE) NOW image quality

Steve White Steve.White at 800CallNow.com
Sun May 18 13:40:29 CDT 2014

Nice image.  Thanks for the details of your process.

So, at the risk of betraying my lack of knowledge in the digital world:
does the decoder deliver the result of one field, or does it combine
both fields into a single frame?