[QuadList] Image Capture - IVC Recovery (Was AMPEX VR-5100 WILL IT PLAY OTHER MACHINES TYPE A TAPE) NOW image quality

Charles Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sun May 18 13:58:09 CDT 2014

Hi Steve,

The decoder takes analog NTSC and converts it to component digital. Both are two fields interlaced video (29.97). After it is decoded, you can convert the video to a progressive format if desired. As a general rule, I suggest to clients to leave it as an interlaced format if viewing on a TV set but to convert it to progressive if viewing on a computer.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747