[QuadList] 1970 3M Industrial Tape Sales Sheet coming soon

Don Norwood dwnorwood at digitrakcom.com
Tue May 20 21:32:02 CDT 2014

Hi Mike:

The 900 series definitely outperforms the 800 and lower series machines, and includes backwards compatibility for the constant-torque tension system of the smaller machines.  However, all IVC machines had carrier frequencies of 5.4 - 6.6 MHz including the 900 series, at least up through machines made in 1972.  Actually, the carrier isn't generally listed on any of the spec sheets I've seen, but you can find it in the service manuals.  I can't find any info that indicates a change to the frequencies, but perhaps someone has more documentation than I do.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com