[QuadList] If you've had posts that didn't make it to the list recently... Update--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat May 24 00:37:09 CDT 2014

Greetings again,

Thanks to those who sent e-mails advising that some/all posts they sent to the list never arrived.

The notifications and the attachments have been helpful. Working with our webhost support people, we may have a line on the problem.

It's likely to be a two-part problem, some of it related to the DMARC and unsubscribe issues outlined earlier.

Some of it relates to spam filtering software that's domain wide.

We'll see if action I've just taken clears it up... or helps further diagnose the situation.

Please check your own SPAM boxes to see if there are any bounced messages from the

QuadVideotapeGroup.com domain, or from accountservergroup.com (the server for the domain and QuadList.)

Forward to me with long headers visible, so I can pass on to the Webhost support folks.

And if you have had problems with post attempts, please follow the steps in the previous post (below) to help with the problem.

Thanks, and we'll keep you updated as we learn more and train the SpamAssassin software to better tell the difference between posts from you and unwanted messages.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

Seventh Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA:  7pm, Tuesday, October 7. 2014, Savannah, Georgia
Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB:  12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015, Las Vegas Convention Center