[QuadList] Memorial Day Weekend--Remembering the Quads and people from AFTN, AFVN, AFN--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat May 24 18:16:23 CDT 2014

Correction:  The Quads were at Ramstein AFB...
Air Force Television at Ramstein provides TV to the troops in Central Europe until the early 70's when AFN Europe assumes the mission.

On May 24, 2014, at 4:08 PM, Ted Langdell wrote:

> He's posted pictures of the AVR-1 and VR-1100s in Frankfurt, and we reposted about that recently.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Web:	www.quadvideotapegroup.com

First QuadVideotape Group Dinner at SAA, 7pm, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, Washington, DC

Seventh Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA:  7pm, Tuesday, October 7. 2014, Savannah, Georgia
Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB:  12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015, Las Vegas Convention Center