[QuadList] Capstan Information

Charles Park Seward park at videopark.com
Thu Oct 2 10:31:46 CDT 2014

Chris,

The best quality Quad tape I have ever seen came from Compact Video. Not only was tracking rock solid but the RF from the four heads matched perfectly. Textbook.

I have had good experience playing back 3000 tapes on my 1200B. I did a concert that used four VTRs and they all played fine.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747