Message from George MIller..............re: Questions

gfm31952 at aol.com gfm31952 at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 23:50:53 CDT 2014

 Dear Ted and the Entire Group,

I've been a member of your email group for over a year, and I thank you guys so much for your efforts
to restore and preserve the old 2" quad recordings.  I live in the Chicago area and would like very much to
lend a hand. However, I lack the expertise that you old-timers developed. Are there any groups in the Chicago area
that could do a knowledge-transfer to me so that the art is not lost when you first-generation guys are no longer
involved?

My second and third questions are.....

1)  CBS's Playhouse 90....where are the original videotapes located, and can there be an effort to restore and preserve them
     before they turn to dust?

2)  Jack Paar's Tonight Show.....are there any original 2" quad videotapes in existence anywhere?....the only material I've
     ever seen is kinescopes. I can't believe everything was erased.

Thanks for your time, Ted, and please forward this email to everyone in the group.

                                     Regards,
                                     George Miller
                                     9733 S. 51st Avenue
                                     Oak Lawn,  IL  60453
                                     (708) 424-3963
                                     gfm31952 at aol.com

P.S.  I've been restoring old 16" radio transcription recordings for the last 20 years, and it's time to take a step up,
         and meet the new challenge.