[QuadList] Message from George MIller..............re: Questions

Kevin Segura k.segura at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 01:09:09 CDT 2014

George:

To address your 2nd & 3rd questions:

1)  There's at least one Playhouse 90 quad left... if I recall
correctly, its "The Days of Wine & Roses".  Hopefully, some of the other
guys here will know of more.

2)  There is a 23-minute segment of the Paar "Tonight Show" known to
exist on tape.  It's an excerpt from the December 2, 1959 program,
featuring a visit from CBS's clown-in-residence, Red Skelton (who was
actually violating his exclusive CBS contract by appearing on Paar's
show...)!!  A representative of NBC once told me they had plenty of
Paar-era videotapes, but I don't know of anyone who's actually seen any
of them.  Again, perhaps the folks here will know...

And I'm with you-- I think these guys are gods, too... what terrific
work they do!

- Kevin